New features include embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0, file-level backup and restore for virtual containers, agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines. Windows 10 users get a free update with the release of the new platform.
We’re happy to announce the release of Paragon Hard Disk Manager (HDM) 15 Suite and Professional – complete, all-in-one data management solutions for Windows PC users working in physical or virtual environments. The new HDM 15 lets users create backups directly in the form of virtual disks in any of the supported formats (pVHD, VMDK, VHD, VHDX). The Professional edition now delivers high-performance file exclusion filters for efficient backup and recovery operations, the capability of editing virtual hard disks, Hyper-V guest system backup, powerful scripting, and expanded support for virtual machines. Both editions allow the creation of bootable recovery media. HDM 15 Suite unites more than 20 advanced data management technologies, including partitioning, boot correction, file and image backup, disk copying, secure data wiping (even on SSDs), and flexible recovery options. The Professional version is packed with even more features. HDM 15 Suite and Professional users get an update to Windows 10 support for free!
New functions in HDM 15 Suite:
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your own personal recovery environment
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers
- Wipe SSDs user-friendly and permanently
- Revised User Interface for easier navigation
New functions in HDM 15 Professional include all of the above, plus:
- Agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines
- P2V-Restore from virtual containers