Today we release APFS for Linux—the industry’s first driver that allows OEM solutions and embedded systems to access Apple File System volumes from Linux. This technology is already available for licensing to manufacturers of information appliances (e.g., set-top units, smart TVs, PVRs), infotainment and surveillance systems, medical equipment, network appliances (such as routers, switches, WAPs), and other devices.
- Use shell scripts to build, install, and uninstall the driver,
- List and read APFS volumes formatted with macOS,
- Read files up to 100GB in size,
- Read resident and fragmented files,
- Read file metadata and access rights.
- Easily evaluate how it fits into your technical and business needs,
- Integrate APFS for Linux with other file system drivers by Paragon Software,
- Contact Paragon engineering team to help with technical questions;
- Contact Paragon business team to help with solution design, integration, and maintenance.
To download the technology preview version APFS for Linux, please visit https://www.paragon-software.com/business/apfs-linux/
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering best-of-breed solutions to enable assorted ﬁle systems across heterogeneous platforms and environments.
Carefully designed for data safety, robust performance, and unobtrusive operability, this technology powers users and businesses across the world, including Belkin, Bosch, Cisco, D-Link, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Western Digital Corp., ASUS, Seagate, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buﬀalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and ZTE.